My lawyer's degree is from Finland and post graduate studies from Finland, Scandinavia, Germany and the USA. I am very familiar with the Finnish, Swedish, German and U.S. justice system, as I have been living and working in these countries for several years. I graduated as Master of Laws (OTK) in 1987, Licentiate of Laws (OTL) in 1992 and Doctor of Laws (OTT) in 1997.
I have previously been a professor of criminal justice in Finland for 11 years, and served two years as a researcher and professor in Germany and the USA. Since 2008 I have lived and had my Law Firm in Skanör in southern Sweden. My interests focus increasingly on international corruption, money laundering, tax crimes, bankruptcy crimes, environmental crimes, book keeping crimes, immaterial rights, labor offences, and in general application of domestic Criminal Law to offences committed abroad. I have frequently been Legal Consultant for UNODC, Vienna (Austria) and UNICRI, Rome (Italy), as well as Legal Expert for OSCE. At the moment I am the appointed Professor in Criminal Law at the University of Hangzhou (ZUFE) near Shanghai, P.R. of China.
Nuutila Law Office provides legal services and assignments in all areas of law, especially in international criminal law, procedural law, taxation law and European law (European Union and the Council of Europe). We work in Swedish, Finnish, English and German.
Our typical services include:
1) Legal counselling and vocational training to international organizations such as the United Nations (UNODC), the Council of Europe, the OSCE and the European Commission;
2) Legal assistance and representation to parties in proceedings in criminal and civil cases in Sweden, Finland and Germany;
3) Consulting services to companies and law firms in Sweden and abroad;
4) Vocational training to lawyers and other qualified officers at, e.g., Police, Prosecution, Customs, the Courts administration and large Law Offices in Sweden and Finland; and
5) Academic education in criminal law and procedural law at universities in China, Sweden and Finland.
I have right to be provide legal aid and be a legal counsel in Courts of Law in Sweden. The Legal Counsellor Board has granted me the same rights in Courts of Law in Finland. Otherwise the national regulations on legal counsels are applied.
General Terms and Conditions
Our General Terms and Conditions describe how we work and the high quality that our customers are entitled to ecpect from us. The general terms and conditions are available in English and Swedish here:
- Allmänna villkor för konsument AV 2017:1
- Allmänna villkor för näringsidkare AV 2017:2
- General terms and conditions for private persons AV 2017:3
- General terms and conditions for commercial clients AV 2017:4
We are even in Facebook.